Tuesday, April 30, 2013

We're Here!

We are off the plane, and we just checked in to the hotel! We are going to change into something warmer before we start exploring. We stepped out of the airport and my teeth instantly started chattering! I had to dig my jacket out of the suitcase. Ah, Florida girl problems. :)

I think we are going to hop on a train down to Manhattan and check out the city! So far, we already feel like tourists. We were ooh-ing and aah-ing at the hills, the beautiful spring colors on the trees, and the rocks. Yep, the rocks! They are huge and everywhere! I may or may not have flipped out when I saw a patch of tulips (my favorite flower!) growing wild. I've only seen them in the grocery stores in Florida!

Okay, gotta go. No time to waste! Here's are some pics of our view from the airplane window this morning...




No comments:

Post a Comment