Thursday, April 18, 2013

How Pinteresting!

As if one Pinterest account isn't addicting enough, now I have one dedicated solely to surrogacy! You can find "Their Pea In My Pod" on Pinterest by clicking here, or by clicking the Pinterest icon above the picture of this super hot chick --------->

There's a board for adorable babies...



One with great information for surrogates (or those considering surrogacy)...



Another with fun ideas for revealing baby's gender...



A board showing my support for equality...




Celebrities who have used surrogates...

(I seriously love these men)


Funny stuff...



And of course--plenty of Hey Girl surrogacy memes...

(BFP = Big Fat Positive. Meaning the surrogate
POASed -- peed on a stick -- and got a BFP!)

The only follower I currently have is myself...so please, help a girl out! Also, I want to say congratulations to my fellow surro blogger Alvina and her IP's on their BFP yesterday! And, congratulations to my real-life friend Michelle for giving birth to her second surro babe! Her IP's now have two beautiful little girls...those daddies are in for it now! Great job, ladies!

1 comment:

  1. i just found out how to follow others on here so i added you on mine!!!

    ReplyDelete