Tuesday, May 21, 2013

♥ Oklahoma ♥

My heavy heart goes out to the Oklahoma tornado victims and their families. The loss of any life is tragic, but the loss of so many children just makes this unimaginable. Please text REDCROSS to 90999. A mere $10 will be added to your cell phone bill. You'll never even notice the charge, but it will make a difference in someone's life.

Do it. Pick up your phone and send a quick text.



Today I am thankful for the simple things in life. My family, my friends, even the collection of itchy mosquito bites on my legs from our weekend camping trip. I've got it made. If you have a loving support system and a roof over your head, smile today.

As the pictures and video footage continues to stream in from Oklahoma, most are too devastating to even comprehend that they are real. Then I saw this one, and I couldn't help but share. Get your tissues ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment