Tuesday, March 26, 2013

On the Right Side of History

In a little house in a little town, four people are wearing RED today to let everyone know that they support love...



There's not much red being worn in their neighborhood today, but they don't care what the other people in this town think. They know they are on the right side of history.

They know that marriage is about love, family, and commitment.

They know that rights are not supposed to be voted on...that's why they're called rights.

They know that freedom in the United States of America means freedom for EVERYONE.

They are allies in the fight for equality.


I'm ending this post with one of my favorite quotes from President Obama...



And also this picture, because it made me laugh.

Yes, I know they are actually ducks.
Still made me laugh.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment